This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
This policy is valid from 31 January 2012
Health, Food & Other Topics
This policy is valid from 22 February 2012
- While we strive to bring the best information regarding health, diet, exercise, etc., Losing In Las Vegas IS NOT a replacement for professional advice regarding your health or anything related to your overall wellness.
- It is always recommended that you discuss any diet and / or exercise with your physician prior to beginning a program.
Latest posts by Billie H. (see all)
- Nutrisystem – Why You Need Backup Plans #NSNation #spon - October 4, 2012
- Free Health Related Offers – Recipes, Skincare & More - August 1, 2012
- The Master Cleanse — Day 1 1/2 - May 27, 2012